Collana scientifica Metodologie Inclusive e Corporeità Didattiche
The series also acts as a socio-psycho-educational context for reflection on the most sensitive philosophical, ethical-political, economic-social issues of our time, investigated in their ramifications, with an evolutionary look also at the theoretical perspectives of the past.
It is proposed as a space for interdisciplinary comparison between different epistemologies, ontologies, methodologies and axiologies, which, making use of multi-perspective and transdisciplinary crossings, intends to bring out expressions, reflections, experiences and actions that impact on the education and training of the person and of the community.
The pedagogical-didactic dimension thus represents the synergistic field of comparison to signify the social and anthropological dimension of the difference in education and to re-interpret behaviors and interventions in the clinical and therapeutic rehabilitation fields, in an attempt to make the complexity of the observed phenomenon curable pedagogically.
This perspective is rooted in the recognition of the teaching-learning process, as a complex adaptive system with a strategic value assigned to experientiality and scientific research, in the combination of theory-practice/practice theory, on which interacting causes interacting in non-linear and generative ways have an impact of “glocal augmented” behaviors.
Therefore, the series invests in the strategic emergence of methods, methodologies, models that characterize special, inclusive pedagogy and transformative teaching with multi-field mediative logics, to manage individual and contextual problems with situated educational resolutions, and a systemic investment in enhancing of the differences.
Double-blind peer review is used to ensure the review process is as objective as possible.
Tonia De Giuseppe – Università Giustino Fortunato – Benevento
Felice Corona – Università di Salerno
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
- Qais I Al Meqdad – Yarmoyk University – Jordan
- Maria Annarumma – Università di Salerno
- Amalia Benevento – Presidente Unicef – Avellino
- Fabio Bocci – Università Roma Tre
- Okan Bulut – University of Alberta – USA
- Daniela Calabrò – Università di Salerno
- Piero Crispiani – Università di Macerata
- Linda Daniela – University of Latvia
- David Delacato – Delacato International – Philadelphia – USA
- Julie Delello – Full Professor – College of Education and Psychology – The University of Texas at Tyler
- Sandro Formica – Florida International University
- Masamine Jimba – University of Tokyo – Japan
- Se-Kang Kim – Fordham University – New York – USA
- Junko Kiriya – La Trobe University – Melbourne – Australia
- Katri Koivuneva – University of Lapland – Finland
- Marisa Lembo – Presidente nazionale/co-fondatore Ethos e Nomos
- Chaojie (George) Liu – La Trobe University – Melbourne – Australia
- M. David Miller – University of Florida – USA
- Annamaria Murdaca – Università di Messina
- Antonio Parisi – Centro Studi e Ricerche per le Neuroscienze dello Sviluppo “Janice e Carl Delacato”
- Eva Podovšovnik – University of Primorska – Slovenia
- Heli Ruokamo – University of Lapland – Finland
- Shalom H. Schwart – University of Jerusalem – Israel
- Anna Paola Tantucci – Presidente Nazionale Ecole Instrument De Paix – Italia
- James Tognolini – University of Sidney – Australia
- Vincenza Barra
- Alba Gallo
- Annalisa Ianniello
- Serrao Silvia
- Tornusciolo Silvia